Discover Scuba for adults and Bubblemaker for children aged 8 and up provide the perfect introduction to diving,
so book today with buyagift & Red Letter days!
Are you curious about diving, but not ready for a commitment? Do you ever wonder what it’s like to breathe underwater, and experience the underwater world? Then Dive In! In one easy pool session you’ll get a feel for breathing and weightless swimming underwater. It’s for everyone aged 8 and up. Perfect for scouts, guides, and birthday splash parties, or for corporate parties, anniversaries, or any special occasion!
The Perfect Introduction to Diving
The PADI Discover Scuba & Bubblemaker Experiences teach anyone aged 8 and up to dive in the safe, relaxed, and fun environment of a warm pool. At only £49.99 for 1 adult and 1 child, it’s not a qualification, but if you try it, and like it, you can progress onto the PADI Seal Team programme at the age of 8, or the PADI Open Water Diver Course at the age of 10.
• It’s for anyone aged 8 and up of average good health, able to swim, and comfortable in the water
• It’s conducted by PADI Leaders & Instructors
• No pre-training is required
• All equipment is provided, using equipment made for children and adults
• The maximum depth is 2 metres
• A typical in water session lasts for approx 45 mins, but briefing, kitting up, dekitting, debrief & presentation of participation certificates extends the session to around 2.5 hrs
Contact Us for More Details
Both Scuba Diving Experiences are available in a safe warm pool at our weekly Friday evening session at the manor Leisure Centre pool at Whittlesey, and on occasional weekend afternoons. You and your child will be together in the same group. Email email@example.com or call her 01733 351288 for more information. After you have booked your session with buyagift or Red Letter days, and called the above number to redeem your voucher, Pauline will email you the required form, and full joining instructions for the session.
Discover Scuba Medical Questionnaire
Below are the medical questions that you will be required to answer with a YES or NO before you participate in Discover Scuba. Please review each question before you book your session with buyagift or Red Letter days.
If you need to answer YES to any of these questions, it does not necessarily mean you will not be able to participate, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her 01733 351288 to discuss your medical condition, and what action is required.
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attacks of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or
- Do you have behavioral health, mental or psychological problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
Bubblemaker Medical Questionnaire
Below are the medical statements that you will be required to answer on behalf of your child with a YES or NO before they participate in a Bubblemaker session. Please review each question before you book your session with buyagift or Red Letter days.
If you need to answer YES to any of these questions, it does not necessarily mean your child will not be able to participate, so please email email@example.com or call her 01733 351288 to discuss any medical issues, and what action is required.
- I am currently suffering from a cold or congestion.
- I have a history of respiratory problems or disease.
- I have had asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis.
- I currently have an ear infection.
- I have recurrent ear problems, ear disease or surgery.
- I have a history of sinus problems.
- I have had problems equalizing (popping) my ears with airplane or mountain travel.
- I am diabetic.
- I have a history of heart condition (e.g., cardiovascular disease, angina, heart attack).
- I have a history of seizures, dizziness or fainting.
- I have a nervous system disorder.
- I have behavioural health, mental or psychological disorders (panic attack, fear of closed or
- open spaces).
- I have recurrent back problems, history of back or spinal surgery.
- I am currently taking prescription medication that carries a warning about impairment of
- physical and mental abilities (with the exception of anti-malarial).
- I have recently had an operation or illness.
- I am under the care of a physician or have a chronic illness.