The “Top 30 IDC Rescue Tips” you must know
BEFORE you attend a PADI IDC or IE
If you’re already enrolled on a PADI IDC
or thinking about becoming a PADI instructor
then you need to start honing your rescue skills and techniques
And the chances are you’ve not practiced for ages
Having rusty skills srutinised can be stressful when you’re not prepared
With this FREE PADI IDC Rescue Pack you can attend an IDC or IE
throughly prepared with effective rescue skills to impress the examiners.
And you’ll reduce your stress level hugely!
Ian Forster, a PADI Course Director (CD) since 1990
and the Owner and Chief Instructor of the UK’s National Dive Sites,
Dosthill Quarry, nr Birmingham and Gildenburgh Water, nr Peterborough,
has been rescuing divers for 44 years.
He develops the skills of his IDC candidates so thoroughly,
they absolutely shine at the Instructor Examination (IE) and comfortably pass the rescue without the stress suffered by many candidates.
Even if you do your IDC with another CD, you can prepare for it (and the IE) with Ian’s FREE PADI IDC Rescue Pack report PLUS video PLUS MP3
in which he reveals …
- What skills and techniques PADI CD’s & Examiners look for
- Rescue mistakes you absolutely need to avoid no matter what
- Why speed is not the only consideration on the IE
- Special techniques required to rescue a rebreather diver
- 10 key steps to performing effective ventilations
- How to reduce the stress while your technique is scrutinised
- The rescue training techniques you MUST know as an instructor
And much, much more!
Here’s What You Get!
Top 30 IDC Rescue Tips Report – FREE
Top 30 IDC Rescue Tips Video – FREE
Top 30 IDC Rescue Tips “Ready for iPod” mp3 – FREE
Get the “PADI IDC Rescue Pack” Report, Video and mp3
[contact-form-7 id=”1417″ title=”PADI IDC Rescue”]