What we have to offer here at Gildenburgh!
Let our Dive In video instructor, James, present this page to you in the video below…
Gildenburgh Water was the first and only site approved for diving by the Sports Council. It has been a sanctuary for fish and plant life since 1934, with depths varying from one metre to twenty two metres.
Gildenburgh features plenty of activities to do and has a fantastic retail shop offering popular lines at competitive prices. Gildenburgh also has on site a restaurant for you to enjoy a tasty meal or a refreshing drink, better still both. Below is just some of what Gildenburgh Features.
- Shallow and Deep Water Entries, including sloping ramp and Jump Bridge,
- More than 30 underwater platforms, to ease transition from pool to open water,
- Nearby Indoor Heated Pool, exclusively contracted by us for our diving courses,
- Guaranteed Course Completion, regardless of coastal weather conditions,
- Air Station, with pure air breathing compressors and bank,
- Nitrox Station, for divers who prefer enriched air,
- Retail Shop, offering popular lines at competitive prices, with knowledgeable and helpful staff,
- Rental Store, with everything our student divers need, and favourable hire rates on all equipment after they qualify,
- Servicing Centre approved by the Inspectorate for Diving Equipment Servicing and Testing, Idest, with highly skilled technicians, qualified to service all types of diving equipment, including cylinder testing,
- Friendly Restaurant, with a tasty range of healthy snacks, meals and drinks, at reasonable prices,
- Several Classrooms,
- Changing Rooms, Showers and Toilets,
- Unlimited Free Parking
- Budget Accommodation for Tents and Caravans.