The Diving doesn’t stop at the centre, many great Dive Holidays in the UK and abroad!
Once you are qualified, we have a range of Dive Holidays you can join, both to UK diving destinations and abroad.
- Dive the last unspoilt coast of the Sinai. Join us for a week in Nuweiba from 24-31 May. This is a trip for the adventurous, not the comfort lovers, but the diving is great.
- Prefer to stay in Europe? How about a diving trip in the Canary Islands. Our group holiday on July 27 will provide great opportunities for underwater photography and exploration. With its spectacular underwater topography around aged lava flows, Tenerife diving is unique. Ideal for families.
- Red Sea Liveaboard. Join us for a weeks diving at some of the best sites the Red Sea has to offer. “Simply The Best” Project Shark Week, aboard MV Blue Fin. Departs 20 September 2013. The aim of ‘Project Shark’ is to highlight the global issues facing sharks, with a Red Sea focus, as well as enjoying some of the most spectacular reefs that the Red Sea has to offer.
- Or join us at the Medes Islands a marine sanctuary at the north end of the Spanish coast on the Costa Brava.
- These diving trips are hugely popular and get booked up very quickly. We currently have places available on the diving weekend in Portland from 17-19 August 2013. Two nights B&B and 2 days diving, £130
- For further details of all the trips and holidays, please contact us on 01733 351288.