Bubblemaker is a brilliant introduction for kids into the world of diving!
The PADI Bubblemaker program teaches kids to dive in the safe, relaxed, and fun environment of a warm pool.
What is involved?
• It’s for kids age 8 and up, able to swim, and comfortable in the water
• It’s conducted by PADI Instructors
• No pre-training is required
• It uses equipment made for children, not adults
• The maximum depth is 2 metres
• A typical in-water session lasts about 30 minutes + preparation and briefing time before the session, and changing time after the session.
• It’s also available as an open water experience, to a maximum depth of 2 metres
The Perfect Beginning to Diving
The Bubblemaker experience at only £40 does not give you a qualification, but if you try it, and like it, you can progress onto our Seal Team sessions, or the PADI Open Water Diver Course when you are 10.
Contact Us for More Details
Bubblemaker is available at Whittlesey, nr Peterborough during many of our weekly Friday evening pool sessions, or our monthly Saturday or Sunday pool sessions, and also at Wilnecote, Tamworth, nr Birmingham during any of our fortnightly Saturday afternoon pool sessions. Contact email@example.com to book or call 01733 351288.