Bubblemaker is a brilliant introduction for kids
to the world of diving!
The PADI Bubblemaker Experience teaches children aged 8 and up to dive in the safe, relaxed, and fun environment of a warm pool. At only £44 it’s not a qualification, but if your child tries it, and likes it, they can progress onto the PADI Seal Team Program, and then onto the PADI Open Water Diver Course when they are 10.
• It’s for kids aged 8 and up of average good health, able to swim, and comfortable in the water
• It’s conducted by PADI Assistant Instructors & Instructors
• No pre-training is required
• All equipment is provided, using equipment made for children, not adults
• The maximum depth is 2 metres
• A typical in water session lasts for at least 30 mins, but briefing, kitting up, dekitting, debrief & presentation of participation certificates extends the session to around 2 hrs
Contact Us for More Details
The PADI Bubblemaker Experience is available in safe warm pools at any of our weekly Friday evening sessions, and at our monthly Saturday or Sunday sessions at Whittlesey, near Peterborough. or at our Saturday afternoon sessions at Wilnecote, Tamworth. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book, or call Pauline Forster on 01733 351288 for more information.