Bubblemaker is a brilliant introduction for kids into the world of diving!
The PADI Bubblemaker program teaches kids to dive in the safe, relaxed, and fun environment of a warm pool.
What is involved?
• It’s for kids age 8 and up, able to swim, and comfortable in the water
• It’s conducted by PADI Instructors
• No pre-training is required
• It uses equipment made for children, not adults
• The maximum depth is 2 metres
• A typical session lasts about an hour
• It’s also available as an open water experience, to a maximum depth of 2 metres
Sessions are arranged on request, usually on Friday evenings when we have pool time.
For more information please contact Pauline Forster on 01733 351288.