Dive In to the next level with an Advanced Open Water Diver Qualification!
Are you a qualified PADI Open Water Diver? Are you ready to take the next step? You’ll gain more experience, and more diving skills with Advanced Open Water Diver course.
• Convenient weekend timetables, with tailored and midweek schedules on request
• New diving experiences for you, with a wide range of adventure dives to choose from
• All your Course Materials
• Training on the Latest Equipment
• Use of school dry suits if you wish
• Use of a Diving Computer
• Discounted prices on personal kit packages, if you choose to start to purchase some of your own kit
• An optional, hands-on rescue skills session
• Pool and Open Water Site Entrance Fees
• Convenient Staged Payments
Choose any three dives for
Advanced Open Water Diver
For Advanced Open Water Diver, you do five dives, two of which must be navigation and deep dives.
We have a wide range of dive options:
Delayed Surface Marker Buoy, Wreck, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Dry suit, Night Dive, Diver Propulsion Vehicle, Search and Recovery, Underwater Naturalist, Digital Underwater Imaging, Full Face Mask, Fish ID, Sidemount and Enriched Air.
Contact us for details of these exciting dives and how they can enhance your diving experience.
PADI also offer an Adventure Diver qualification, which consists of just 3 adventure dives. This is a useful course for junior divers, who may be too young to do the deep adventure dive that is required for the full Advanced Open Water qualification, or for anyone who simply wants to try a few different types of dives before moving onto their full Advanced Open Water level.