Discover Scuba is the perfect introduction to diving,
so sign up today and dive in!
Let our Dive In video instructor, Jesse, help you Discover Scuba in this video.
Are you curious about scuba, but not ready for a commitment? Do you ever wonder what it’s like to breathe underwater, and experience the underwater world? Then Dive In to Discover Scuba. One easy session in the pool gives you a feel for breathing underwater. It’s for everyone age 10 and up. Perfect for scouts, guides, and birthday splash parties, or for corporate parties, anniversaries, or any special occasion!
The Perfect Beginning to Diving
The PADI Discover Scuba Experience teaches anyone aged 10 and up to dive in the safe, relaxed, and fun environment of a warm pool. At only £44 it’s not a qualification, but if you try it, and like it, you can progress onto the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
• It’s for anyone aged 10 and up of average good health, able to swim, and comfortable in the water
• It’s conducted by PADI DSD Leaders, Assistant Instructors & Instructors
• No pre-training is required
• All equipment is provided, using equipment made for children and adults
• The maximum depth is 2 metres
• A typical in water session lasts for at least 30 mins, but briefing, kitting up, dekitting, debrief & presentation of participation certificates extends the session to around 2 hrs
Contact Us for More Details
The PADI Discover Scuba Experience is available in safe warm pools at any of our weekly Friday evening sessions, and at our monthly Saturday or Sunday sessions at Whittlesey, near Peterborough. or at our Saturday afternoon sessions at Wilnecote, Tamworth. Contact us at email@example.com to book, or call Pauline Forster on 01733 351288 for more information.